Friday, November 28, 2008

Maybe drinking wine would validate my sorrow. Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.

Sometimes I feel I have too much drama in my life, most of which is caused through my own idiocracy.

Remember that guy,H? Well, he's been calling every day since we met. Finally last night, when he mentioned he's coming down here to visit me, I decided to tell him the truth.

We started off talking about what makes him mad. I brought up lies and he said that there's no valid excuse for lying. I didn't reply for a while and he asked what I wanted to tell him.

"You know how my birthday is coming up...well I might not be turning 18."

He freaked out, as expected.

"I have a lot of friends who have sisters who are 16."
"I don't want to seem like a jerk, just because of your age, but, well."

I told him I understood. That he's at an age where he wants a girl that he could go out with, and not to mention it would most likely be illegal.

*sigh*

It's just not fair. All the guys that do go for me are older than I am, and, well, I hate my age1

Most women want to be younger, but I'd kill to be a few years older.

Life sucks.

All I wanted was my cake, and to be able to eat it as well.

No comments: