Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A year gone, another to get through.

The guy and I talked for hours last night. At around 11pm we hung up and I went to sleep thinking he might have forgotten.

11:30pm, he called. We talked about random things and then in the middle of a sentence he stopped and wished me. I went to sleep smiling.

I woke up crying. I had dreamed about her, like I do before every birthday.

She didn't remember. Or at least didn't bother to call or message me.

What's sad is that I even got a birthday wish from the guy.

Today was a sad day for me. I couldn't help but remember her, him, Homer, Maryna.

I don't have anything to show for this past year. An array of broken relationships. I barely grew, in any way. I'm stuck where I've always been.

My day was plain. I went for lunch with Fearless. Highlight of my day. I'm thinking about going khane.

*sigh*
Maybe I'll hear from her before I fall asleep.

No comments: