Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Every day we started fighting, Every night we fell in love.

I should be ecstatic right now. I've been having brilliant days lately. Nothing's gone wrong. To top it off, the Harry Potter movie comes out at midnight.

Still though, I'm mentally exhausted.

What is it about this girl that gets to me? I could have had the best day possible, yet one word from her and I basically fall apart. It's like the fall after you sober up and realize how unreal everything was.

I love her, I honestly do, but I feel like I'm the only one really trying. I'm the one who goes to visit her at work whenever she's lonely there. I'm the one who's been starting the texts lately.

There was a time when the second she'd wake up she would text me. I'd get about four calls a day from her. Every night she would drive by and we'd sit in her car for a while.

And now? Nothing. Her last phone call was exactly a week ago. We text about ten times, compared to our continuous texting every second of the day.

I understand that things change, I just didn't expect it to happen so fast. It's usually me that starts backing away.

I've made her the center of my world, and I'm nothing but a speck in hers.

OK, please tell I'm not the only one who finds it weird that her facebook status only changes whenever we get into a fight. Jesus. I think it's time for bed. I'm hating reality.

No comments: