Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hhhmm
Apparently I'm a horrible person.
Me and her have been friends since kindergarten
Yet she's never told me a thing about herself
but still...she expects me to tell her everything
that has to do with me.
Fair much?

Her and some other girl barely talk.
They aren't even close.
Still, the second the other girl says a word,
she and the rest of the world
start wagging their tails
hoping she might smile or say something.

Infact.
Its always been like that.
The more I care.
The more I become the bad guy.
If I let go and try to leave them alone.
I'm still the bad person.
Nothing ever goes my way eh?

People say that I'm being selfish.
That I don't care about anything.
Is it a sin now to try to look for my own hapiness?
Is it really that bad if I don't want to let others pull me down?
I'm only doing whats best for me.
I got tired of being sad all the time.

Now.
Its all about me.
Screw all of you!
If you have a problem with me showing some concern
when I feel there's something wrong,
then fine.
I wont care.
If you expect me to beg you to talk to me,
you better think again.
Cause I'm not going to do anything of the sort.

You don't want to talk to me...
then don't expect me to.
I'm done with all of you.
If you call that bitchy...
Then yes.
I'm a bitch.
Happy?

No comments: