Tuesday, November 14, 2006

gyhghjg

It's ironic how the things you've left behind still come back to haunt you.

I keep stressing about my marks. They are so fucking low! Goddamnit!
67% in English
70% in Social
76% in Science
92% in Math
It's practically killing me inside. I haven't gotten lower than 75 since grade 2. I know all my stuff, but when it comes to doing my homework or studying, I see the computer, or the TV, and just succumb to one of them. I hate it so much!
So, I got one of my friend's to change my nex password and not tell me until the end of November.
I'm going to try living my life with just msn. If that doesn't work, then I'll get my password changed for msn as well. I really need to get my marks up. Now, I just need to work with my TV schedule. Damnnn!! As if the computer thing wasn't hard enough.

Alright so:
Monday: 2 brown shows=1hour
Tuesday: Gilmore Girls only=1hour
Wednesday: One tree Hill and 1 brown show=1hour 30min
Thursday: The O.C. only=1hour
(If hockey game, then watch only game...download show on weekend)
Total hours per week: 4hours 30min

Hahaha!! I love making up schedules and shit that I know I'll never follow. Meh! At least it makes me feel organized and shit.
LOL

The whole day today I've been humming the Trojon Condomn commercial theme. dayummm! It's so addicting. =[

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha I remember that, it was hilarious, condom songs