Friday, November 24, 2006

I absolutely hate sexist people. My family is the most sexist family ever!!
Apparently I can't watch hockey anymore because its a "guy" sport and girls aren't supposed to watch it-only guys are.
I guess Karim is gay, since he doesn't watch it.
Fackk! I have the fuckiest relatives! I hate them with a passion.

That brings me to my next point:
How do you know if you actuay love your family. They are the people you've been around since you were born, but how does it turn into love? What if its only an attachment to those people? Being around them all day, perhaps its become a habit of some sort. And when one of those people leave, we cry and get depressed because something from our daily lives changes.
I know from personal experience that whenever I say "I love you" to anyone in my family, I don't feel anything. Is it just me? Am I just that selfish that I don't even love my own family?
But then again, what is love? Does anyone really know? Is it just a feeling of deep affection for someone? or something someone made up to make it seem like us humans aren't as bad as we seem?
I hate this. Its bugging me so much.

I wish I could talk to her about it...about anything. I miss her so much.
Perhaps that's what love is. Missing someone so bad that all you want to do is curl up and cry forever. But I don't think that's love either. Because if it were love, then it would be strong enough that the other person wouldn't leave.
Everyone leaves...eventually.
Whether that be a day, or a week, or a year...they do leave.
In my opinion, its easier if a person dies. At least they have a reason to not be there. And it won't hurt as much. Because you could make yourself believe that if they were alive they would be with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwe you make me so sad! gosh!
but your page looks so good!