Friday, July 20, 2007

B-O-R-E-D bored was her name-o



OK. Considering that I am extremely bored and really tired of hearing my neighbors yell, I decided to google the keyword "bored." As some of you may know, there is a site called www.bored.com
I found it highly amusing. Especially its Vitual Online Insult Generator.
Here are some of the insults I got thrown my way:

Yo momma's so poor she married young just to get the rice
You must have a low opinion of people if you think they're your equals.
If Moses had seen your face, there would have been another commandment.
Yo momma's so dumb she thought the TV guide was directions to get to the television.
Yo momma's so dumb she thought Taco Bell was a phone company in Mexico.
Yo momma's so poor I went into her house and saw a bunch of cockroaches sittin around the toilet singin We are family.
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
You are so dumb, your fingers and toes are numbered.
Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?
Yo momma's so old she went to an antiques auction and three people bid on her
Shock me, say something intelligent.
You look like you just escaped from planet of the apes.
I'll hit you so hard your kids will be born dizzy!
You remind me of Moses. Every time you open your mouth, the bull rushes.
We think of you when we are lonely. Then we are content to be alone.
I don't think you are a fool. But then, what's my own humble opinion against thousands of others?
I hear you are very kind to animals, so please give that face back to the gorilla.

Oh dear! I hope no one reading this gets offended by Yo Mamma jokes.

No comments: