Saturday, January 06, 2007

=[

I miss her I miss her I miss her!

Its been exactly a year since we last talked. Fuck! A YEAR! Feels like a lifetime ago.
I miss them both actually. I wish they didn't have to leave. This is why I don't get attached to people a lot. I don't want to go through the same thing.

I saw her last month and we both started crying. She looked happy. But she still misses him. I hate him for that. I don't want to fight with him over that again though. It's hard not talking to him.

She I see every day at school though. I'm starting to forget her, but there are still times when I really wish I could talk to her. Things are always so blah.

=[

btw, I might be changing my blog name...well, if I can think of something.

Funny how I want some people so badly, yet I try my hardest for them to hate me. And then I feel bad. I'm such an idiot.
I'm back to missing them and to wanting...
I KNOW! I'm an idiot! But I can't help it! Maybe its because I haven't seen him in so long. Or because she likes him and everyone talks about him so much. Maybe I don't want to move on. Fuck! [If you're reading this, don't let it go to your head!..You're still a dick!]

No comments: