Monday, January 08, 2007

hjgjhbj

Lately I've been the biggest ass ever. I've been rude and become irritant very easily. I know its not pms cause its waayy too early. I think its all the anger I have due to her (its a new her this time-I really need to start naming these people. Ok so her will be Luchi LOL, the old best friend will be um, Luigi [hahahaha i suck at names], and the new her can be Kuthri).
Ok. So Kuthri has really been bugging me. Every little thing she does. From the way she looks to the way she talks. I'm just finding everything annoying. And it doesn't help that she's so obsessed over her boyfriend. From being around them so much, I can tell he's not a good guy for her. He treats her like a friend, not anything more. And the fact that she puts herself out there for him pisses me off. Me and Kuthri barely do anything together anymore and we hardly talk. We could be walking together without saying a word to each other. It gets awkward for us both because we aren't used to being so quiet around each other.
It's all getting to me and causing me to lash out at others irrationally. I try notto be around her too much but then I start feeling guilty for leaving her.
Fuck!
I'm such a mess right now.
I have the biggest headache and I'm feeling sooo mad. Even chocolate and coffee isn't making me feel better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

y dont u just say ppls names its pointless if u dont

nostalgic said...

Cause a lot of people I know read my blog and I don;t want any of them getting mad at me or whatever. It'll just cause a lot of drama.
=)

A-List said...

Haven't been on your blog for a long time--read lots to catch up--by the way who died?

Just started updating my blog again- man I had missed it!

You know what, the Harry Potter music on your blog is really getting to me now lol...ahhhhhh stoppppppppppppppppp!

I can give you three guesses of who your anonymous commenters are LOL.

thyte said...

replica bags karachi gucci replica m1w55b1x69 replica bags from china 7a replica bags Discover More h0g79o0s49 replica bags replica bags review replica hermes bags w9s10f3e60 7a replica bags meaning