Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!




Happy New Year!!!



2007 is finally here! Leaving behind a year that was full of cries, laughter and everything in between. I remember when everyone was making such a fuss about the millenium, and now here we are 7 years later. These last 7 years were years to remember for me. I became weak, stronger and learnt a lot. I met tons of new friends, but I also lost many. Still, each moment-memory-was something to learn by. I might not have remembered everything, but I do remember that no matter what happens in life, Mowla will always be there.


Thank you Mowlabapa for helping me through the last year and all the years before that.
And thanks to all the rest of the people in my life who were always there.


AM I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you so much!
AR you brought laughter in my life that was muchly needed. Love you always!






No comments: