Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Aw!!!!

BeBo134- Online
-
Age 15,
Female
Do you Realize?..how long we've been friendsDo you Realize?...we
havent always stayed tightDo You Realize?...just exactly how deep our friendship
actually runsDo You realize?..no matter how pissed off we get,it never endsDo
you realize?...you've always forgave me no matter whatDo you realize?...you're
changine,and Ima love you for itDo you realize?...exactly how much shit we been
throughDo you Realize?...how much you mean to meDo you realize?..you mean so
much that I took the time to write this for youDo you Realize...you drive me
insane,but I fuking love you


I love this girl!! She's my bestest. Always been there...and I know she always will be!!

I wish I could tell her how much she means to me. I can't though...because I haven't been the type to express things like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dd

Anonymous said...

1) Timothy Timbers has a PH of 8, no glucose, no sulphate, excess chrolride ions, lack of proteins, a strong color indicating a lack of water, no keytones, tested negative for blood, and has a specific gravity of 1.015 which is fairly constant with live disease. Liver disease usually consists of trace of sulphate and a trace of chloride ions while, as stated above, Timothy has no sulphate ions and lots of chloride ions. The excess chloride ions lead us to believe that Timothy may be suffering from dehydration and /or liver disease. umm vital capacity

Anonymous said...

Kerr, Helen. "The Canadian Fashion Industry." July 2002. 5 Apr. 2007 http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:4B3TSlEXwOoJ:www.ofsheea.ca/PDF%2520Files/OFSLC%2520PDF/canadafashiondoc.pdf+how+has+alfred+sung+affected+the+canadian+fashion+scene&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=ca>

"Alfred Sung." Answers.Com. 2007. 5 Apr. 2007 http://www.answers.com/topic/alfred-sung>