Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Every day, there's only one person I think about. Every day, ever hour, ever minute, every second-only you. I hate that. I don't want to live every moment of my life thinking of that person. I want those happy moments that I can enjoy wholeheartedly. Am I jinxing my future? I hope not.

Anyway, as usual, I've been very emotional the past few days. This girl and I have stopped talking and surprisingly, I don't feel anything. I'm not mad or sad, or happy for that matter. However, I do miss my ex-best friend. Being around her so much has made me so grumpy. I keep hurting. And its the angry kind of hurt. I feel like hurting her back. I want her to feel the way I do. But she doesn't. She acts like I'm invisible. I hate being invisible. I'm selfish-If I'm not happy, no one should be. God! What an awful way to live life!

Funny how I'm so caught up on the people I lost a long time ago, and not so worried about the ones I'm losing right now.

No comments: