Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Funnies!!!

Today I laughed like a maniac. Here are some of the funny things that happened (probably not in chronological order):


-My friend Alison likes this guy..Omar. So shes like "I get to see someone today. guess who is it..the first 2 guesses dont count. so I was like "Omar Omar...those don't count..BEN!"

-i was in the changerooms for the fitness centre and i was looking in the mirror and smiling and i made a weird noise LOL...then i hear the same noise like realli loud and it was longer...and i thought my friend kate did that(she was in the bathroom ) so i was like "omg kate what are u doing in there?"


-kay..so it goes all quiet and then i hear some guy make a moaning sound it and sounds like its coming from near us so we run to the showers and hide and kate is like "be quiet...he's horny..he'll rape us!" and it was really loud


-Alright so then...we go looking for alison after we changed and we start running around the whole school cuz no one was there and then i kate touches me and im like "omg kate! not right now...wait till we're in bed" and then some guy shows up and i was like "shit! do u think he heard me..." and kates like "damnit alishah...ppl arent suppoised tro know bout us!" so we look at the guy again & the poor guy heard.


we're walking up the ramp and im like "omg omg look...BLACK GUYS!" and they heard so kate hit me and is likew "ur gunna get us beat up." so i shut my mouth and try not to laugh...the guys walk by and one guy is like "hey look its ur gf" oter guy says "no way man" some other guy says " u wish she were" me n kate nvr heard amd alison was telling us bout it after we went past them and when she said "look its ur gf" i was like "HE WAS TALKING BOUT ME!"

-We are working out and I go on the bikes. Alison goes on the treadmill and Kate goes home. The bike is going too fast for me so I said: "OMG Alison! This is too fast! How do you slow it down?" Two black guys are on the bikes beside me and start laughing. I turn to them and say "Are you laughing at me?!" They nod and I give them a bad look. They tell me to look at them and they start going super fast. I get off the bike and see Alison and Kristen(the trainer) laughing their asses off.

After our workout, Alison stops outside the fitness centre to get a drink and one those car-washy things is driving by abd I have my back turned to it. I push the button on the vending machine and it beeps and I freak out and look at Alison and she says "What are you looking at me for? The janitor is honking the horn at you."

OH DEAR LORD
Please tell me why I'm such an idiot.
So many more funny things happen today. I can't type it out right now because I'm too busy laughing. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg i remember that day it was so funny! I laughed so hard i cried