Sunday, October 29, 2006

*her*

I'm extremely happy yet sad at the same time.
I didn't know how much I missed her until I saw her today. It's been a almost a year since I saw her, and more than2 years since we actually talked.

I don't know what to say about it.

She's leaving. Not that I'm surprised-she lives there now. But still, having her back...I've thought about her every single day...prayed that she's happy. Seeing her, at first I was sad and mad. I wanted to cry. I didn't know what to do since the last time we talked I said some nasty things to her. Rude things which I regretted.

I feel like an idiot. I'm supposed to be past all of this. I'm supposed to not feel anything. But I still love her so much. She was everything to me...and still is. The one person who knew everything about me. The one who would forgive me for everything and anything and always kept me going.

I wish we could've talked for longer. But I guess I'll just have to live with what I had today.

No comments: