Sunday, July 30, 2006

blah

Today is a day I have waited all summer for. No work, no school, perfect weather. I've been in bed the whole day eating chocolates and reading books (something I haven't done in a while). I haven't thought of "anyone" or "anything," it's just been all about me today.

Well, so far I read three books. The one I'm reading right now-Something Borrowed-is awesome! One of the girls in it-Darcy-reminds me of this girl I know. We were besties for a long time, and she treated me..still does treat me the same way Darcy treats Rachel. I keep thinking of *her* throughtout the book. I suppose its because we're in somewhat of a fight. Or I just miss her and this is making all our memories come back.

Anyway...I would write more but mum is coming down. :


OK...I'm back to write more on this post. It kept bugging me cause it was so short and uncomplete.

So, today felt like a nice winter day. I've never missed winter before, but I do now. The clear, white snow covering everything. Christmas lights on trees and houses. People bundled up in scarves and furry coats. In downtown, it almost seems like something out of a movie or book. ACK! That sounded so sappy. I honestly need to stop with this!

You know what I'd really like right now?? To sit infront of my fireplace, pull the couch closer, cuddle up with a good book and another cup of coffee. Did I mention that I'm drinking my seventh cup right now?? *sigh* I really need to stop drinking coffee so much, I don't want to get addicted to it again. Especially since all coffee does is remind me of *that* and I don't want that.

Anyway, I shall go back to being a lazy bum. I'll make sure to write in my blog more often. I barely do anymore and I miss writing in it.



btw...some "friend" just told me that some asshole has been reading my blog. FUCK!!! If you know who you are...please don't read my blog anymore!! Or I might need to change my site and I really don't want to do that.

No comments: