Sunday, July 02, 2006

Anyone tired of Mr. B?

UGH! Is there no new news?? America is taking over our world. News nowadays is filled with things about America, the war, or new terrorists. Wouldn't the U.S. be considered a terrorist as well? Bearing in mind that the definition of a terrorist is not a muslim or brownie, but a person or group of people who bring fear to a place or person. Still, no idiot writes or talks about the negative aspects of "America." (Hopefully most of you know who i'm referring to when I say America or U.S). Are people afraid of what will happen or the response they will get if the U.S is "disgraced?" To me, speaking your mind is not a bad thing, especially since we are entitled to a right of free speech and/or opinion.
*sigh* I just hope all this crap will end soon. I've been extremely bitchy about all of this lately. I've stopped watching the news for 3 years now, still, whenever I pass by, the only thing I hear about is issues concerning the country with the president we all love. :rolleyes: No one talks about the more important matters in other parts of the world. And, if by any chance, news of these countries are told, America is surely mentioned. :err:

No comments: