Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Friday...

Copied from my nex blog:

Alicia came to school on friday...
We followed Curly outside and then we decided to go to the mall. We purposely walked right where he was. He looked at me and was like "hiii" in a really high voice. I replied back with a "heeyy." He said "wasupp?" I said "not muchh and youu" And his final thing to say was "oh nothinngg." Curly's friend, laughed and said, "hey what about me? talk to me" Me and Alicia just walked away, since the guys were too busy laughing. However, all through mine and Curly's convo, Alicia was laughing her ass off! I hit her with my binder...(sorry Alicia!) So, me and Alicia walk to the mall and we see Curly and his friends walking there as well. Me and Alicia walk faster to get there before them so it doesn't seem like we're stalking them..LOl. We go inside Sportchek, turn back at the door and they are right behind us!! AAAHH!! lmfao! Alright, so we walk out of sportchek and they are a few feet behind us, but we could hear them speaking in Lebanese. We got to the food court and Alicia told me to walk to the ice cream place. I turn to go there and turn right back while saying "shiiit" because Curly and his friends were walking right infront of me. Alicia got pop and we walked to the ice cream place where he was standing. As usual, me and Alicia started laughing like idiots. We stood near the bench and they walked past us and stood near the railings. They started walking away and we followed. LOL.Then...going into sportchek, we backed out and took another door so it wouldn't seem like we were stalking them. Outside, we ran until we got near them and then started laughing. After losing 10 calories (LMAO Alicia, Pawan & Parveen), we finally decided to go to the bus stop to wait for my bus. We saw them walking, towards it, we laugh again all the way to the bus stop. The guys turn around, and..OMFG!...its not the right guys!!

lmfao!!

yeee....we suck at stalking people!!

No comments: