Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hellooooooo

I haven't written in forever!!! I'm sooo busy lately that I don't even have time to read...or go on the comp!
Anyway, here's a bit of whats going on:

-I joined the fitness center at school. I actually work out now! yayay! LOL
-I tried quitting my job but I felt bad because I realized that if I quit than they wont have anyone to do that job! So...I decided to stay for another month. Zut! lmfaooo
-I tried fasting...Kept it for half aday. Then tried giving up chocolate, coffee, and fast food. Lasted a day!
-I haven't been able to watch any of my shows for two weeks!
-Me and Karim haven't talked for a week....I miss himm. *blush*
-Ever since I started working out, I gained 5pounds. I don't think the whole "working out" thing is working for me!
-I think I'm pms-ing a week ahead. Is that normal??? *confused*
-Oh...and I went to my first ever hockey game. Wow! How sad. It was my FIRST! eeekk. Hopefully not my last. Although I think it will be. I'm soo broke and busy. lol.

Hmm. I think there's more that happened, but I can't seem to remember. Kay, so, I had to write this in 7min. I'm going to go shower, then sleep cause I have to wake early tomorrow to study!
I hate school!

No comments: