Wednesday, September 06, 2006

High School

First day of high school wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I guess going to a new place always makes a person nervous...or is it just me??

Anyway, I found my classes in time, with a bit of some help from people. However, when it came time to go to my computer class, I totaly freaked out. There were two sides and I didn't know which one to go to. So, I asked one of the teachers and he told me I was to stay in the side I was on, so I did. Fuck! Turns out I was sitting on the wrong side the whole time. My teacher-the one I was supposed to be with-was so pissed. Not my fault though!! Ugh! I want to change that course! I hate computer classes.

The rest of the day went alright I suppose. My plan: eat lunch with my "friends," other than that, I won't be doing much socializing.

High school just started, and I already hate it. I can't wait till the summer!


No comments: