Wednesday, February 20, 2008

And if I can't have you, then I don't want nobody

Whew. Day is almost over.

I just gave my blog address to a friend. I've been thinking about it for a while. That's two people in a week.

It's a bit nerve wrecking. It feels like I'm opening up to people a bit too much. I'm not that type of person. Everyone knows that.

Maybe it's a good thing. We'll see.

I keot trying to bump into him today. I wanted to see him so bad. I wanted him to see me. I needed to see his expression after last night's convo. I hate how he told me he misses me as well. Maybe knowing that he hated me or something would've been easier. We both miss each other, yet he's not willing to give it another chance. Perhaps I'm being too selfish. I just...I want my best friend back.

I saw H again today. I couldn't handle it again. I burst into tears. I miss her. So much. And I hate that I do. She's not worth it. I know that. *sigh*

I was reading a friend's blog on nex and it was so sad. She and her boyfriend recently broke up and she's so sad about it. Yet she acts like everythings fine. Is that what we're programed to do? Fake it and smile it off?

Um. Ok. A friend, K, and I decided to fake fight to see a certain person's reaction tomorrow. Well things got really heated in our "fake fight," and now I'm not sure if it was real or not. It seemed real. It hurt like it was.

God. I'm such a complicated person. I can't believe I do this to myself. *sigh*

I just want to sleep.

I have to review math. Study for biology. And do my bio homework. Fuck.

1 comment:

A-List said...

Hi Kuths, I'm glad you're opening up to friends and letting them in your life- but be careful of who you give your blog addy to- your blog is your sanctuary, somewhere you come to vent and "let it all out", the last thing you'd want is to have your dirty laundry in the hands of a dirty person...It's happened to me in the past, so just warning you (doing my part).

Looking forward to your next post. See you soon. Keep it real, keep it ghand.