Thursday, February 21, 2008

What a lovely day. The sun is shinning. The ice is melting. The dogs are out.

I've been bussing later and later every day. *sigh* I want this to end so bad. I hate the summer for this reason. Pretty soon I'll be hibernating in my house.

I'm planning on going to khane with Homer soon. I have to finish my take-home math quiz, and sleep early. I really want to make it to morning khane.

Apparently H had deleted me off of her friend's list on nex. Today I recieved a message saying that she added me back. I found that a bit odd. God I miss her.

Update on the guy: Seen him at lunch at the mall. He went to sit with the girl. A few minutes after he sat down, all the girls at the table turned around to look at me (since I was practically glaring...ooppss). Throughout lunch, he kept craning his neck to look at me. At one point, he gave the girl a hug, then gave me a look of apology. I hate the mixed signals I keep getting from him. When school was over and I was walking down the ramp, we bumped into each other and he gave me a confused look. The one that said "I don't know what to do." I opened my mouth, shut it, then ran down. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time.

grrrr

No comments: