Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's often said that no matter the truth, people see what they want to see.

So tired. And weak. My period finally came. Hopefully I'll be happier and less bitchy.

Today was an alright day. I feel bad for how distant I've been lately. Every time I get happy or something, I see one of them. Hotsause...Z...Adeel...T...

Just today, I was reading the U.K. Cosmo and in the horoscope section under Sagittarius, it said that we need to forget the past and move on. Unless that doesn't happen, I'll be really unhappy.

I couldn't help but think how true that is. I've been told to do just that this past month. "Move on. There's nothing else I can say to you." Anyone remember that? *sigh*

Mum's going to go drop grandma to JK. I'm hoping to go along for the ride and maybe stop by for some Timmy's. Haven't had that in weeks!

No comments: