Monday, February 11, 2008

The angrier she gets, the more ingenious she is.

Ah. I forgot to mention: Me and Kams had a talk today. After such a long time, all 4 of them asked if I was doing better. Obviously they all know that kams is the only one I'll talk to openly.

Oddly enough, she asked about my temper today. I was a bit surprised given that she always askes me about what I ate, if I ate, and if I'm going through with my appointment with Amy. The food issue has been a whole lot better, so I told her that I don't think I need Amy. She looked a bit concerned but accepted it.

Anyway, we got talking about my anger issues and she said a few good things. I love talking to her. She's so understanding and doesn't judge at all. Infact, she treats me as if I'm her own daughter.

What does corncern me is the fact that she tells the other 3 everything. I guess its procedure, but still...

It's hard not to think about what their thoughts might be. Especially when they found out about the food problem. And the home problem. And all the other shit. I know they care. And it feels nice...to a point.

I just remembered something that kams said today that really made me cringe. "I hope you know that I love you. You are such a sweet, smart girl." I smiled and thought how glad I am that she doesn't know me any better, and that I respect her enough to not show her the dumb me.

I really think the talk was one of the highlights of my day.

No comments: