Friday, June 30, 2006

OH DEAR LORD!!!
Another message from Osama Bin Laden! Apparently, all the new technology that allows us to do anything and everything is useless when it comes to this man. Since Sept. 11/01 we have been looking for him. We received hundreds of messages from him, and video tapes, yet still, we cannot find the man itself.

Weren't Bush and Osama friends before? Did we not find pictures of them together? Oh great Bush! The greatest president this world has seen! He could even beat Stalin and Hitler with his wonderful antiques. Ugh!

America sure has issues with Iraq. April 9/03, when Saddam lost his presidential power until Dec. 13/03, when he was found in a hole. Bush found Saddam in less than 8 months. However, Osama cannot be found. He is untraceable. Unreachable.

Were there not "clones" of Saddam?? Then how do we know the the that was caught was the right one? AH! I forgot! Our great, mighty president knows all! I've realized I'm being very anti-bush. Perhaps he will deport me, and make sure I never have a job. Isn't that what happened to Jean Chretien's secretary. Even though she was a Canadian and the last time I checked, Canadians were entitled to a right of free speech. If Bush has a right to do that, than so do I and the rest of the world. Why is it that this world like to differentiate between people? I mean, every individual is a human being. A person who should have equal rights. Just because someone has more money, more fame, a better job, or something similar, should not mean that they are better than others!

Americans in the US are divided. Some are supporters of Bush, whereas others oppose of him. The opposers, I would say, are greater than the supporters, still, Bush won the election. Anyone Surprised? Didn't this happen with Bush Senior?? Doesn't George Bush have a son?? mhmm...We might be seeing a pattern soon.

BTW, I know this issue is pretty old news to some, but seeing another "message" from our dear old friend brings back feelings of hatred that I have tried to suppress.

No comments: