Thursday, August 31, 2006

crappy crappy

Last night I learned a lot about my mum. Not because I was told, but more of the fact that my grandmother was telling some guests. I just happened to be in the kitchen making coffee when the conversation started. Apparently-I don't know why I didn't notice this from the pictures-but my mum's family was not a part of her wedding. She had gone to India for a vacation, married my father, and a few days later, her in-laws called my grandmother telling her to come for dinner. Something happened (missed it), but my mum took a whole bottle of pills. They rushed her to khane at 3 in the morning (my grandmother was mukhiani) and by the time my grandma came out to the car, my mother was blue. They took her to the hospital, where she got better and found out that she was pregno! Yes, after 5 days of marriage my mum was pregnant! Fucking great eh?? No wonder she seems to hate me sometimes. Apparently suicide and depression run in the family. My mum, both my aunties and myself.

Anyway, the thing which really pissed me off was that strangers knew more about me and my family than I did. Fuck! So I did what I always do in these situations-I emmersed myself in books. I stayed up all night, read 3 books and finally fell asleep at 12. Ihad a mere 35min of sleep before I frantically woke up thinking it was 1pm--Passions time.

So, now I'm exhausted, but at the same time very awake. My whole body is aching, I got a killer migrane, and I have to work till 10!! Foook!!!



2 comments:

sosetas said...

n7v02v8c16 x9e80m7m86 c9a80j5j57 j5w14f2r05 b3t12c4r14 l9n83z0d61

Unknown said...

l5g37a6w51 u8z15y7g98 h1m97s9m08 w0m11p5x51 c3p01y0t93 b4n18d6t32