Sunday, June 11, 2006

Blah-est day..

This awsome person I know has an online blog and she loves it! So, I decided to try it out. At least it'll give me something to do. Yes...I'm a very boring person, but bear with me. lol.
This week was pretty blah. I kept spazing at people and then I felt awful after. *sigh* I suppose the past year has still stuck with me. Especially with losing more people...who mean the world to me.

aacckk!! this is getting too depressing.
Right, well, next year i'm going to m.e. Its such a huge place!! I always used to look forward to highschool...to a new year, new school, new people. But that was when something was still alright. Yet now that something is gone, and all my insecurities came back. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and change things. Life changes too fast for me.

Alright, well, i'm going to go watch Batman Begins. lol. I'll write more later. Hopefully I can remember to write every day.



No comments: