Monday, June 12, 2006

disappointed

I am uberly disappointed and frustrated! We lost the cup. series is 3-1 for the canes. Canes gotta win 1 more game whereas we gotta win 3. Obviously, canes have a better chance. Bye-bye Stanley. It was nice while it lasted.
iIwent out to wendy's to get a salad and there were like no cars out so I was like "see mum...everyones gonna go suicide." and I was serious! Mother looks at me and laughs while I have tears in my eyes. Gosh!!! I had such high hopes for my boys! This just ruins everything!! June 06 is officially the worst of my life! *sigh* Always next year right?? ha! Yeah right!!
I didn't even do my homework-which I have lots of- just to watch the game! All hope lost dear bloggers. Edm...is going to be mourning the Oilers' loss on wednesday.
*sigh* I really needed something to be happy about. Especialy after thses past few weeks/days. Me and her still arent on speaking terms. I'm starting hate my mother. My uncle is really annoying me. And I miss 'her.' We haven't talked since she moved. God! I really need a hug. And not just any hug, I need someone to actually hug me like they mean it...to love me...to hold me while i cry out all my messed up emotions. *sigh*

No comments: