Monday, June 26, 2006

So, I have a lot of issues on my mind. First and foremost, this frickin war. Its pretty stupid if you think about it. Their country, their issues. Why the fuck is B interfering?? ugH!! Politics I tell you!! Its everywhere!!!
Just this morning, I found out whose on paat for the upcoming year. Same familes, over and over again. Last year when they picked the lieutenants...it was people who had never worn their uniform or those whose families are well-known. I guess its true- its who you know, not what you know.
Oh! Shemina is on rojo. And A's mummy and daddy are on bait ul kayal. (Not to be rude, but they barely come khane as it is, what makes council think that they'll come morning khane EVERY DAY!?! OH WAIT! I forgot...isn't A's uncle in council?? aahh...I rest my case...).
Speaking of uncles, mine's a complete idiot! Mygod! He hit me soo much this past week. I know it was play fighting but holy Jesus! He has no idea how strong he is. I got 4 bruises. Mother dearest scratched me today. She thought she was playing around. I got pissed and she started yeling at me. "Learn to take a joke!" Srsly woman, you need to chill and not spaz as much. ugh.
change of subject for a few min. I'll add to the top in a few. Kk, so, my great aunt just came to get sugar from us. She drove for 3min to get SUGAR!! Holy mother of pearl! She could've just crossed her street and gotten sugar from the store over there!! Honestly, this lady comes to our house every day to ask for things. I suppose I shouldn't complain especially since she made us biryani. I love her biryani. lol. God! I'm so brown.
Exams are almost over...thank god! I never studied for a singal one.I better study for science though. Its the hardest.

Imma go...um..watch tv and then study.
nitezz

No comments: