Wednesday, June 21, 2006

*sigh*

*sigh*
I've been so blah the past couple of days. My lovers lost the cup. I honestly don't know why this is affecting me so much. I mean, I still love them and all, but the season is overand i have to wait a couple of months for it to start again. *sigh* Rumor going around that they might get rid of Roloson! vuvdbubhjvhjbuy! If they do, I will cry a lot! I'm going to an Oilers appreciation thing tomorrow. So excited! I get to see my boys! Watched them on the news when they were coming from the airport, they looked so sad and defeated! God! I cried for them. Poor boys tried so hard, got so far, and they didn't get what they wanted! Always next year right?? And anyways, Carolina deserved it. It was their first Cup. :)
The past wek has been hilarious at school with Kathlein! Her and "manuale" are a laugh! "Jjiill1" haha! I love Kathlein! I'm going to miss her sooooooo muchhhh!!!!
Today was the last instructional day at school. Exams start from tomorrow. We all cried so much at lunch. As usual, Kathlein made it really funny. I cleaned out my locker. In 7 days, I will officially be done with junior high and moving to highschool. Oh dear God! Please help me! Bet i'll screw it up somehow.

I shall update more often than I have this past few days. lol.
much love,
me!

1 comment:

A-List said...

You should write about the appreciation and share you fav pics-- you have some HOT pics there!

I feel your pain man...can't believe we came so close to the cup--SO close :(