Sunday, June 11, 2006

Final decision...



aitez.
so...i've made up my mind. I srsly need to get away from all this shit. my solution-move. I know that the problems i have arent due to the people or this place-they are there because of me, but I need a break. Perhaps, things might change for the better. Gosh! I'll miss all the idiots over here. But I need to do this-for myself, and my mother.
My aim until I move: Be nice to everyone and not get into fights.
My goal for after I move: Be nice and make friends.
I'm nervous-new place, new people. I don't even know if the move will happen. *sigh* Hopefully everything turns out alright.

1 comment:

A-List said...

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh you gotta blog, HOW HOT!

imma be on here like everyday!
i love reading blogs

way to go congrats!!!!!!

Keep bloggin k :D