Sunday, June 11, 2006

told her

Well, I told my mum. Sometime in August i'll be packing up and moving. In July we'll go check out the schools and then most likely go to Disneyland. I guess its for the best. She was really happy when I told her I was ready to leave. *sigh* At least one of us is happy.
I believe I lost someone this weekend. We had stopped talking for a year and for the past six months things were pretty good with us. Well, we made plans to go out and as usual I had a fight with my mother. Reluctantly she took me but was bickering the whole time. Apparently, mummy dearest isn't too fond of this friend. So anyways, I looked for this friend of mine but I didn't see her anywhere. I went back to the car and mummy drove off. I felt awful! Mostly for leaving her. I didn't feel to bad about missing the movie. The main reason I wanted to go was to spend time with her and try to remember what it felt like before. As usual, mother dearest had to get all pissy. This person was really pissed. We havent spoken ever since (like 2 days). I guess its better this way.
Gosh! I'm being such a bitch! I'm not even sure if we'll be moving. God knows, mummy and the guy might even break up by then.

No comments: