Sunday, June 11, 2006

random-ness

my god! i'm so addicted to this thing!

Main Entry:
blog
Part of Speech:
noun
Definition:
an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog.
I always thought blog was a made-up word. haha...shows how smart I am. lol. I've never had a

"diary" before. So, lets see how long I can keep this up for.
Anyways, I keep thinking about the move. Will people remember me? Will I remember them? ackk...soo many more questions.


Something more interesting...HOCKEY!! aitez..so i'm superduper excited for tmr's game!! If the Oilers win this...the series will be tied. And both the teams will have an equal chance of winning the cup. Gosh! I really hope its us who gets it. lol. Honestly, Stanley Cup is waayy better than the World Cup. Stanley even sounds better. aacckkk!!! 3 more wins to go and we've got the cup!! :D

3 weeks until summer. I'm never excited for summer, so its no wonder that this year isn't any different. However, I really want to go somewhere. I haven't been out of this country in ages! But I dont want to go where my mum wants to go...to her boyfriend. She's honestly so addicted to him! It makes me sick. I guess i'll need to get used to it, especially since i've already decided i'm moving. OH! I just remembered that I need to tell my mum bout it. haha. I'm such an idiot. Ok...back to summer. I seriously need to get back in shape. I'm lettting myself go too much. I'm starting to eat 5 chocolates per day!! eekkk!!! Oh! and i've started on coffee again! Just to make sure I don't get in trouble, I make the whole family some as well. tsk tsk to me. I should add that to my list of goals. So far i have: -Be nicer
-Don't spaz at people
-Get in shape
-Make new friends
I'm sure to add more and I doubt i'll be able to do any of those. meh. at least i'll try.
I think i'll be making another post before i head off to bed...or go do my homework which i had 5 days to do but I'm too much of a procrastinator to have it done.




No comments: