Thursday, June 15, 2006

*sigh*

*sigh*
Today started off as a wonderful day-Oilers won last night, I was happy cause everyone else was happy. Then as the day progressed, I became a grumpy, old hag. I'm stressing so much over exams. I haven't even started studying. I just don't have time. There's the hockey game, then my shows, then homework, then other stuff. Ugh!! I hate this!! It's not only school that i'm stressed about, it's something else to, but I don't know what. Mygoodness, it seems like the only person who can actually make me laugh these days is Nathaniel. I don't even know the guy. And no, I don't like like him. Nope...I'm still head-over-hills for the idiot...unfortunately. Hahahahaha...kk...so Nathanial sent me a pic on nex and i wrote back "haha the lil black kid looks like u" and then I went back to my comments and i read "yea prolly but they got the big screen" and i got soo confused cuz I thought he wrote that. Then I realized someone else wrote ir. Hahaha...I'm such an idiot. So, anyways, life is pretty...blah. I haven't talked to some people in ages. But, I honestly don't care anymore. I've changed so much in the past few months. It feels good. lol.
aitez...I'm going to go do my kumon.

muah

No comments: