Saturday, August 19, 2006

....

UGH!! Today was a crappy day. It sort of reminded me of January 1, 2005. Fucked up day! I would go into detail but some people who read this blog would be mentioned in my explanation.
Anyway, I have come up with some new resolutions:
1) Don't apologize for every little thing. If people get offended by what I say, its their problem, not mine.

2) Stop caring about people who obviously don't give a fuck about me.
3) Stop thinking about people who were in my past and not in my present.
4) Stop thinking about "that year."

5) Eat only 3 meals a day. Got to stop eating like a pig!
6) Stop asking people about their probs!
7) Have to stop making reolutions I know I won't be able to keep.


Right. So. I think I not only need to go khane on weekdays-when none of my friends are there-but I need to sit inside, where I sat before and actually pray. Or well, do what I did before. *sigh* Ever since I've gotten them back in my life, I've lost track of everything.
Just have to make sure it doesn't happen again. Need to be more thankful to Him.

2 comments:

A-List said...

Proud of you :)

tathe said...

s0c95g8o22 r9l92u8v13 l9r56m7e70 i5p78w6k36 h7s48b6c91 q9f04e2c72