Monday, August 21, 2006

No more Nelie...

FOOK!!!
I'm sooo bored. But happy. Sarah's backkk!! ahah. I like how big of a deal I'm making this, even though its not. Gosh1 I miss Nellie already! Especially Katie and Knectal and Erika and Sarah and-before I start off naming all 16 ppl I'll just say: EVERYONE!!
ACK!!
No more Katie and Erika hiding under Knectal's desk and saying "jiiilll jiill" or Katie changing Knectal's desktop picture. Or Alanna saying "guys bring out the pot" everyone time Knectal left the room. Or me telling everyone to hide so we wouldn't have to go to science and then Roswell coming and yelling at us. Or science classes where someone would start a convo that hadnothing to do with science just because Rossy was so easy to distract. And no more lunches on the couch. Or having picnics at the doctors' office. Going to Mac's or getting cookie dough at Giant Tiger will be no more. No more having therapy sessions in Kurzitza's class and crying for hours!
Foook!! I miss it alll sooooooooooo muchh. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

harry potter .... dundun lol
public'll be fine cuz its like well more public .... and im sure ull make betetr friends .... friends taht start with A lol