Friday, August 25, 2006

my "wonderful" day

Breathe in, breathe out. Sometimes, that's all you want to do. But when you don't have time to breathe, when you feel that if you do, everything will come out, thats when you can't do anything and al you have left to do is wait.

Today was the most fucked up day ever.
Let's start out with last night...
I was on the comp at night like at 10. My mum- who sleeps on the couch so she can talk to her fuckin boyfriend all night long- started bitching at me. Saying that she needs to rest and shit, when in reality she wanted to talk to her boyfriend. I told her that if she has a problem then she can go upstairs, and that only an idiot sleeps on the couch when there's a bed. Apparently that was the wrong thing to say to my fuckin love-struck mother. She flipped out and stood right infront of me and was about to slap me...she didn't after she saw the look on my face. Sometimes me anger can really take over my common senses. Its scary. Anyway, I was realy pissed and I didn't want to stay near her even a second longer. I stomped to the kitchen, opened then slammed all the cupboards, and then stomped back down to my room. I was smart enough to lock my room incase mother dearest decided to kill me in the middle of the night.
So, that was my night. Then, in the morning, my friend called at 10:00am and for those of you who don't know...I hate waking up before 12. I couldn't fall back asleep so I got all my school supplies ready, then went upstairs for breakfast. Fuck! I wanted to have pizza from last night but there was none. No pizza, no cereal, no muffin. Fuckin great. So, mum comes and after a few stops to Walmart and Staples, we went to school for registration. My fuckin picture came out looking hideous, they screwed up my timetable, gave me a spare, substituted cosmo with some other option, and to top it all off, we got our lockers downstairs near the fucked up people. Oh no wait...theres something worse: while coming out of the car when going to Londonderry Mall, I stepped in a puddle of slimy, white-ish water. My right foot was wet, slimy, and my shoe kept coming off. I couldn't even find a fucking kleenex!
Ugh!

Then mummy and I got into 3 fights in an hour. Ugh! I just want to shower, and go to sleep.
I'm sure something screwed up will happen though.

btw...
A teacher from grade 9 msged me this on nex and I read it after work: Just Breathe!! Everything will be okay! Trust me.....have I ever let you down?????
It wouldn't affect me in any way except to think that that personwas crazy. Yet, when I read it, I just broke down. I guess it was one of those God-is-always-there moments. He never lets you down eh.

Anyway, I'm going to go shower, clean my room and then go to sleep.

Nitez

4 comments:

A-List said...

LOL your teacher has nex...and I thought I was too old!

You're frettin' it girl (notice I said "girl" and not "woman")...you're trying to grow up too fast...relax a bit! So what your pic came out bad...that's awesome, because then you can bitch about it all year until you get another one next year, and save it, because you can look back at it at my age and laugh--I do that--in grade 8 I looked like a boy :( I'll show you sometime lol
The puddle--since it was white and slimy i'm guess it was bird pee (contrary to popular belief, it's bird pee that's white, not poop)...it's okay, I had a bird pee on my shoulder before--unknowingly I freaked out thinking "what is this" and touched it, it was slimey and warm, I thought it was icing BUT I didn't taste it don't worry--I realized that a bird flying above me was the jerk who had to let it out on me...oh well, another story to laugh at right...
You have to be light hearted if you want to get through these tough years--meaning high school years--there are reasons people remember "the dreaded" highschool years--it SUCKS at times...but if you're light hearted about it you'll be fine.
Fights with your Mom are normal, I do it all the time--don't even get me started on "my father" :|
You have to respect your Mom if she wants to be alone while talking to her bf...haven't you heard of phone sex (i'm laughing so hard just imagining your face right now)...plus perhaps your couch is more comfortable than her bed...or maybe her walls in her room have ears if you know what I mean--certain relatives just happen to be nosey ;)

Seems like you've been having a really crummy week, but don't worry TGIF...enjoy the weekend and get back to it on Monday--the last week of summer vakay ;)

I can't wait to hear about your first week of high school...I almost left after my first period on the first day.

Oh and your locker...whatever, i bet you'll hardly even use it anyways--you'll be in and out in a flash--you won't bump into "the stupid people" don't worry...plus the door is on the main floor too so you can get to the mall faster ;)

Focus on the good stuff...atleast you can make dough lol...and hey three more years and you can head on to the beginning of what will be the rest of your life...where school really does matter, and there isn't any background noise (fashion, friends etc. take to the back burner)...so enjoy it while you can.

Oh yea and I hate when people call before 12 too...I'm a lazy ass as well ;) Hey we're young, we need our rest!

OH yea, and your Mom isn't going to kill you in the middle of the night...sometimes you should give her the benifit of the doubt...she's trying to fullfil her life as well as help you to fullfil yours...it's not that she's older that, it's that she's wiser...those wrinkles hold a lot of knowledge...she doesn't want you making the same stupid and silly mistakes she may have in life...that's why she seems so controlling--you'll be the same way when you're a Mother--and so will I...it's a part of growing up...and a part of the generational gap==we'll never understand until we're in the same spot some time...instead of "walk a mile in my shoes", it's "walk a mile with my walker" lol.

As the gay ass saying goes "keep on truckin'"...you may not know it, but your experiences are allowing you to mature emotionally and psychologically :)

Anonymous said...

Holy that's a long comment, A Lo must really adore you to spend that much time writing to you.
I agree with him/her (A Lo), what they're saying is right. Sorry my comment isn't long hehehe.

Anonymous said...

I miss being an overly emotional teenager nice blog

Anonymous said...

Découverte Nemo

Découverte Nemo est a aventure d’un père et fils. Le fils est pris par un plongeur. Un père, Marlin, et son amie Dory, dois retrouver le fils. Nemo, un fils, trouve des amis et donne l’aide le avance le chemin. A sensationnel cinéma, remplit avec excitation et rires, il est s’amuse pour les entier famille.