Monday, August 21, 2006

dogs...

GOD! I know this may seem really stupid to some, but it's freakingly scary for me. I honestly need to get over my fear of dogs. For those of you who may not know this, I am deathly afriad of dogs. Ugh!
Let me give an example of how scared I am:
The night before I have to take the bus to school or work or whatever, I start freaking out. I cry, I shake, and I get nightmares of the worse-case-scenerio. Then in the morning I cry some more, try to get out of walking the 2 minutes it takes to get to the stop. I look out the window a million times before just to make sure its safe outside. Then, I say some salwat, ask mowla to help me, and leave the house shaking. I take mini steps careful not to make a sound, afraid that there'll be a dog roaming around somewhere close by. I get to the stop (if its a good day and there are no dogs) and I cry some more. Many times I've gotten an asthma attack for no reason.
FUCK! It pisses me off bout how afraid I am. I've tried everything and anything to help myself but it all seems useless.
And now, I have 2 min till I have to endure all that. I'm all shaking and nervous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be just like that..had such a big fear of dogs for the longest time. I decided this was enough...dogs can be cute so why should I let this creature get to me. Someone from school brought puppies that their dog had, they were sooo cute and small...size of my palm. I held one and fell in love. Now I love dogs...even the big ones so I urge you to give this a try.