Tuesday, August 15, 2006

sorry for some of my posts

I know I might be insulting some people with my posts, but they are my opinions. What I say or believe shouldn't affect others, especially since there is something called Freedom of Speech. Bitching at me or saying that I should stop voicing my opinions, is a very Bush-like thing to do. Isn't that what he did when some secretary said something bout him at a meeting? Was he not in Canada at that time? And did that lady not have a right to say what she wants. But then again, he's the greatest person and no one should be badmouthing him...right?
(being sarcastic btw)

1 comment:

A-List said...

Ignore people...your thoughts and opinions are appreciated...keep blogging.

Meanwhile, gimme your password lol, I wanna spiffy up your blog...it's bugging me because it's plain :(

K thanks :p