Tuesday, August 29, 2006

New beginnings

Fook! I hate how the second I was out of school, I stopped talking to all the people I knew. I miss them so much, but for some reason I have this stupid idea in my head that if I talk to them, they won't like me anymore becuase of her. She was the reason people talked to me. I never felt the need to make any friends, I was content with having her. I never imagined her not being there, so the last few months of grade 9, it was lonely, and different. With the circumstances, I had changed and I didn't know how to make things better. I depended on herso much. All I could do was act stupid, because it would make people laugh and that was all I knew how to do.

I suppose that the second school was out, I didn't want to hold onto those people. The people who loved her way more than they liked me. The people who thought I couldn't be a friend--only a person they saw every day.
Fuck!

Anyway, this girl, I've known her since grade 4, and I heard that she just moved. It makes me sad that she didn't even feel the need to tell me, but I suppose that's my fault.


All I can say is thank God I'm going to a different school than most of the people from grade 9.

No comments: