Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I am B-O-R-E-D!!! Ugh!! Honestly...I have NOTHING to do! Stupid stupid stupid August 1!! I've never liked that day. It means winter is coming, school is going to start soon, and fugly things! hbgyvghvgfcghvhbj
I'm really craving some chocolate and coffee...but my granny is at home and if I have either she'll get mad. Did I mention I'm not allowed coffee for a week?!!??! AAAHHHHH!!! I swear, my family is trying to kill me! A week without coffee?? Especialy when I got my rag!?!?!PREPOSTEROUS!!
I think I'll sneak some later. For now, I'll just lock myself in my room and sleeeeeeeppp. :D

Btw...I'm LOVING Passions! The whole thing with Jared and Theresa...or should I say TESS!! lmao. Poor Theresita, Jared pushes her buttoms waayy too much. It really reminds me of the Ethan and Theresa days. And the whole Louis and Fancy. OH DEAR LORD!! It is sooo obvious Loius fancies Fancy! Their kiss was awesome! Its about time Louis goes for someone who ISN'T Sheridan. Although, Fancy is Sheridan's neice. mhmmm...
On Tuesdays epi...everyones having sex. Kay and Mig, Fox and Siren, and Chad and Whitney. It was hilarious!! The "siren" song ended and Fox came out of his trance. He thinks of Kay, looks at Siren, says "holy shit! what am I doing in bed with you?" He looks under the sheets..."OMG! I"M NAKED!" Siren smiles and lifts her side of the sheets and Fox yells, "AHH! YOU ARE TOO!" lmfaoooo!! The same scene happens with Kay and Miguel! She got her memory back...she goes looking for Fox and finds him fucking Siren. hahahahaha! Dear Lord! I love this show! I can't believe I wont be able to watch it in high school. Stupid school lets out at 3:30...so i'll get home at 4. : DAMNIT! 7 years of watching Passions, and I have to stop because it doesnt fit in wth my schedule. :(


neways, imma go get some chocolate from under the couch...my granny finally left. LOL.

No comments: