Sunday, December 16, 2007

God. I'd do anything for a hug right now. Maybe she's right. We both know this was my fault. If I hadn't had forced her to try to get help, she wouldn't be in this situation. I feel like shit.

As if I needed anything else to make this weekend any worse.
I truly am a horrible person. Did I honestly think I'd be able to help? I'm the one who hid a bloody depression for 3 years. Did I think I could help other people?

Maybe I'll take a day off of work. But I really need the money. Ugh.

Perhaps I won't even make it. I've popped 5 pills so far. God knows what kind they are. Just found them in the cabinet with a bunch of other pills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't pop pills. It's not worth it. You're just having a bad day.

Your friend: She knows you only wanted to help her. She knows you meant well, and of course she doesn't blame you for what the outcome of her "reaching out for help" was.

Don't take the day off from work- the best thing you can do for yourself is not be alone, and get out and be a part of society.

Drinking doesn't help anything either. In fact it has the tendency to make you fat. That's why I quit!

You and your friend- I think both of you are suffering and need each other right now- maybe both of you should put your ego away, and be there for each other in the best way you know how- go for coffee, laugh your asses off, and give a hug or two (even though you hate 'em).

Your friend loves you, and hates to see you like this- especially stupid things like she has- like drinking, and popping pills- they got her no where, and they won't get you anywhere either- learn from her mistakes. You're a smart girl.