Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Christmas

Never had such an eventful day.
Woke up at 8, went on the comp for 30min. Wrote on blog, messaged a few people. Then went to my room and finished my book.

At 9:20 I went back to bed and woke up again at 12. Looked at the time, and went back to bed.

It's now 240 and all I want to do is go back to bed. Even sleeping is hard. I keep reliving all the crapy days of my life.

I don't remember ever feeling this alone and unwanted.
Haven't eaten a proper meal since the 15th. Haven't eaten anything in 2 days. I'm not even hungry. Perhaps my time is coming up.

LMAO. That was a good joke. The day God calls me back will be the day there's going to be world peace. Exactly. Never going to happen.

Fuck. I apologize for being so blah. I guess I'm going to go back to bed.

No comments: