Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Wake me up when it's all over.


Woke up this morning reliving most of my recent new year celebrations.

There was one year where 8 of my friends went to a sleepover without inviting me. That was the year that I lost them all. After a while, I figured out why I wasn't invited: the father of one of my friend's didn't like me.

Then there was the year where I stayed home so I could talk to my friend the whole night (she wasn't allowed to go anywhere). The night ended up in us in a permanent fight. Did I mention that we were friends for 6 years.

Then came the year where I went to a Eid/New Year's party. I spent the whole night being tormented by people. They laughed at me, made fun of me, and so I ended up hiding out with my mother, who ignored me for her boyfriend.

One year, I spent it at my house with one of my friends. Two days later, we stopped talking.

Wow. Basically, all my new years have been crappy. Can't wait for this one. I think I've already lost one friend. I don't want to lose another. I wish I could explain how nervous I've been. Since December started, I've wanted to hide away and never come out.

No comments: