Sunday, December 30, 2007

stupid me

Stupid stupid stupid me.
I actually thought that I'd be able to eat a medium sized pizza. Been craving stuffed crust pizza for weeks now. So tonight I finally decided to order it. I barely ate all day, so I figured I'd be hungry enough to eat at least half the box.

Dun dun dun. Full after half a piece. Bummer. Pizza taste awesome. And...I think I'm still hungry, but I know if I eat even a bite more, I'll end up being sick.

You have no idea how much it's bugging me. I used to be able to eat 2 large boxes of pizza in one sitting, and now, I can barely eat one piece.

I'm so tired of this. I want to eat normally. The way I used to.
My meals today:

3:30-5 perogies
11:50-1 piece of pizza

It's pathetic. I used to eat 4 maybe 5 meals a day. And they were huge. I can't find a reason to it. I know its not because I think I'm fat. If that were the case, I'd eat healthy and watch my calories and whatnot. I just can't eat too much. And I barely get hungry.

I just want this to stop.

No comments: