Saturday, December 22, 2007

the taste of freedom...the life i used to know

Often, in hopes of something better, we fail to see what's right infront of our eyes. We are usually so engrossed in trying to get the "perfect" life. The perfect man. The perfect house. The perfect outfit. What we fail to understand is that there is no such thing as perfect. We just need to take what we have and make the best of it, before its too late. And it usually will be. Because in order to understand that, we usually need to lose something "perfect."

All my life I've been running. Running from my friends, my family, my dreams, myself. Running, and hoping to find my perfect life. The life I see many others living. But that's just the thing. Everything looks so much better from the outside. No one looks deeper when the outside looks so beautiful. We live a life full of expectations. Yet, we fail to fulfill our own needs. Better yet, we fail to figure out what it is that we need. So, I guess we all need to stop running and enjoy what we have. Because sometimes, what may be hell for you, could be heaven for someone else.

No comments: