Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. But I know that if I don't go tomorrow than I'll have to go on Friday. I rather miss Thursday and Friday, then just start my winter break.

I don't know what it is about being alone that frightens me so much. I don't mind being alone at the theatres, or at a restaurant, but there are some places where being alone is so hard.

My school plays Christmas songs during the breaks. My favorite songs. Yet, I'm usually in class by then so I don't get to hear it. Sucks doesn't it. When you don't have anyone to share special, stupid times with. Maybe thats why people get married. To have security. To know that there will be someone at your side at all times. Perhaps I was being too selfish when I stopped my mom from getting married all those times. It's not like any of them were good men though.

I hate how I'm always feeling so guilty. -_- No matter what it is, the guilt is always there. *sigh* Just one more thing I have to work on I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guilt is a major symptom in depression- it's one of the "downers". Makes you "blah". You just have to realize that you're not perfect, and you can't read the future, and that you can't always manipulate a situation to have a certain outcome- sometimes we just have to "go with the flow"- harder than it sounds I know, but very much worth a try.

Sometimes you have to be selfish and treat yourself with the respect and dignity you deserve. Show yourself you're worth it- which you are!

You can take blame for some things, like saying "what's that on her ear" when refering to some hella hot earings and making that person feel like an idiot, but taking the blame for other things that are beyond your control (and you know deep down it's true) is not right, not healthy, and in layments terms: STUPID.

nostalgic said...

LOL
I'm blind. I can't see things from far away. All I saw was shiny things. (Sorry though).

Anonymous said...

No biggie- was just using it as an example in the message.