Sunday, December 16, 2007

Home again. Wow. Work was hell. My cheeks are sore from fake smiling. I barely talked to anyone.

I did think of a lot of things. Mainly at how selfish I'm being right now. A close friend needs help, and instead of being there for her, I'm wallowing in my own shit. I can't believe I forgot my own motto: Helping others helps keep my own problems in perspective. Hence the reason I should shut up and suck it up.

However, being there for her isn't that easy. For one, I barely know what she's going through. When I try to talk to her about her stuff, I get an odd vibe. Ok. I admit, it was my fault that her appoin backfired. I shouldn't have forced her. Sometimes I do retarded things without thinking.

Sometimes I really wish I knew my half-siblings. Feeling just a bit too lonely right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's no need to know your half sibs- you have a full sib and she cares for your deeply.

Your friend's appointment- you're very couragous for even stepping that boundary, and for your friend even to go- she took your advice- that means you must mean a lot to her- how the appointment went wasn't in your hands, or her hands for that matter...Sometimes we become scapegoats (frustration gets projected on us- but it's not meant for us).