Sunday, January 06, 2008

blahhh blahh blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just came home from a friend's house (damn really need to come up with a name for her). Anyway, she had a family get-together last night and I ended up sleeping over.
Quite a fun night.

I was a bit put off this morning though. No idea why. Bad memories perhaps. I really miss her. I feel like an idiot for letting the opportunity pass a few days ago. I could've talked to her, found out how she is. Instead, I opted to being a coward and ignored her. Can you say DUMB?

Whatever. Gotta let that go. Don't you hate how some memories come at the least wanted times. Hmph.

Yesterday I went to my uncle's apartment. It is absolutely gorgeous. He took us out for dinner but we all had dnner plans. Hence we ended up eating appetizers. I had 3 chicken wings, a few fries, and a mini burger (1/4 of it). At my friend's house, I ate a small portion of rice and curry.

That was my meal for the whole day yesterday, plus this morning. Today, at around 3:30ish, I had fish and fries. Half of which is still uneaten.

I feel so full. And tired. I have absolutely no energy.

School starts tomorrow and I'm so not ready for it. I haven't even started on my homework. I don't think I'll be doing it tonight. Whatever. First day back, teachers will understand. =)

No comments: