Thursday, January 10, 2008

Prohibition never stood a chance against Exhibition

Overall it was quite a good day.

Got to school and had the urge to do my psych proj. So off I went to the library. Well, I did a lot of my proj, but I also ended up blogging. (I don't think I can ever get tired of that LOL).

First period went by pretty smoothly. I spent the whole class immersed in my magazine.
Second period however was when I started getting a headache. (Bet you all know what's coming up). I took a half a pill. 5minutes later, I took the other half. 20min later, I took a second pill. 10 minutes I took a third pill. 5minutes before class ended, I took my forth and last pill of the day.

Know what's scarier? I don't know what those pills were. Whatever it was, it made me shaky and a bit tired. (Even though it said non drowsy).

Well, 3rd period, as was my plan, I skipped with a friend. I called my mom at lunch but I guess she was busy. I left a message telling her that I needed a break. I called back when 3rd period was over and this time she picked up. She sounded a bit disappointed, but I guess this time she understood. Especially given that she knows everything that's going on.

In regards to that, today I decided to be a complete bitch to H. When I saw her in the hallways, I would roll my eyes in front of her. I flirted with one of her best guy friends. And basically strutted my shit. (Might I mention I got checked out quite a few times today....Oh dear. Here comes my ego LOL).

Well, it worked. Last time I saw her, she looked pissed. =D And what's even better is that I felt good about it. Guess sometimes it's good to use your ego.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really made me happy today. I'm glad you strut your stuff and made H jealous. Now I can truly say this girl is one of my best friends- because she's just like me LOL.

You get checked out everyday stupid. So it's nothing new. You just happen to be super hot- but you don't know that, you're blind. I'll pray to MB He gives you more powerful glasses next time.

Glad you got your psych project done...way to go! Ps- I totally know how you feel when others don't do shit all in your group project and it's always left to you. I couldn't trust anyone in the groups I had- I always ended up doing it myself- at least that way I could secure a high mark- some dhoria are stupid and just get it done for the sake of doing it- not the marks.

I didn't get to talk to you today :-( Things have been just so blah today for me. My body is giving out on me. I think i've been awake for approx. 4 hours in total today.

Anyways, I hope you have a really super day tomorrow. Can't wait to hear about it.

Love you.