Thursday, January 10, 2008

There's a weak link in every chain

...And it's just a matter of time before this one snaps.

The day has offically begun and I can't stop thinking about what'll happen today. I know for a fact that I'll be in shit when I get home, if I do decide to skip. (Which I'll have since I never finished my project.) I could always wing it, but I rather not. I'm sure I'll get too emotional.

I got a ride from mom this morning and the whole way through I was silently praying that she would say something. I really wanted to hear something encouraging today. Anything actually. My day started off with silence, I hope it doesn't stay that way. I don't think I could handle another day of this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Mom didn't say anything- you should have...She's scared- not of you- but of the whole situation. Just like it's frustrating for you, it is to her as well. I'm not trying to stick up for her, but I'm just giving you my honest, objective opinion. And yes I'm aware that you didn't ask me for my opinion- but you should know me by now- I do stupid things.

I hope your day goes alright. As for skipping- I understand what it's like to have to skip because of not finishing a project/assignment- my condolences there...But if I were you, I'd call your Mom and let her know what's going on and that in order to save your marks from being affected, you had to skip. The least you can do is try to explain that to her right?

Anonymous said...

Ahah. Surprisingly I did call her. At lunch. Left her a message. And then called back after.

Yeah, I know I should have. I just didn't know what to say. I'm usually the one to start conversations with her. I guess I just wanted it to be her this time.